Dr. Levine Ronald Bio
* Breast Augmentation: Enhances the size and shape of the breasts.
* Breast Lift: This plastic surgery procedure is designed to lift and reshape sagging breasts.
* Tummy Tuck (abdominoplasty): Patients can enjoy a flatter, more sculpted abdomen.
* Liposuction: Used to remove fat areas that are unresponsive to exercise and diet.
* Male Breast Reduction (gynecomastia): Male breast enlargement can be caused by a variety of factors. Dr. Levine uses a combination of liposuction and surgical excision of breast tissue.
* Arm Reduction (brachioplasty): An ideal cosmetic surgery treatment for patients who have excess loose skin in the upper arm.
* Labial Reduction: Some women would like to remove excessive or asymmetrical labial tissue around the vagina.
* Vaginal Tightening: After childbirth, women can develop laxity of the vaginal tissues and weakness of the pelvic floor muscles.
* Face Lift (rhytidectomy): As we age, wrinkles and creases can form in the upper lip and around the mouth. A face lift removes excess fat and tightens the underlying muscles of the face.
* Brow Lift (forehead lift): The brow and forehead region often droop downwards as we age, causing wrinkles and frown lines. Dr. Levine uses two brow lift techniques: an open technique and an endoscopic technique.
* Eyelid Surgery (blepharoplasty): This cosmetic surgery procedure can restore a youthful appearance to the upper and/or lower eyelid. Blephoroplasty can improve wrinkles, loose skin, and bagginess and puffiness around the upper and lower eyelids.
* Nose Surgery (rhinoplasty): Nose surgery can reshape the nose to the patient's desired size and contour.
* Ear Pinning (otoplasty): Some patients feel that the ears stick out too far from the side of the head. Ear pinning is positions the ears closer to the side of the head, through a small incision that leaves no visible scar.
* Chin Enhancement: Chin enhancement is a plastic surgery treatment for weak chin. Chin enhancement results in a more prominent and defined chin, through the addition of a chin implant.
* Lip Augmentation: There are a few options for patients who want plumper and fuller lips.
( Dr. Levine Ronald, Plastic Surgeon, Toronto, ON ) is in good standing with the College of Physicians and Surgeons.
If you are looking for local services or treatment in the office or hospital from a Plastic Surgeon, contact a provider such as ( Dr. Levine Ronald ) with this phone number to inquire if they are accepting patients or you need a referral. Phone number to book an appointment 416.236.2581The speaker in the video may have no association with ( Dr. Levine Ronald, Plastic Surgeon, Toronto, ON ). ( Dr. Levine Ronald, Plastic Surgeon ), may talk about some of the conditions and some of the treatment options shown in the videos on HealthChoicesFirst. Always talk with your health care practitioner about the information you learnt from the videos in regards to treatments and procedures the healthcare practitioner could perform and if they would be appropriate for you. Remember good information is the corner stone to understanding your condition or disease.Please contact ( Dr. Levine Ronald, Plastic Surgeon, Toronto, ON ) to enquire if this health care provider is accepting new patients.
– Take a look at your local options in Toronto
If you are the practitioner featured on this page and would like to either update the current information or claim the page please take advantage of our patient and physician resources here.
If on the other hand you would like to be removed for whatever reason from the directory please click here.
This content is for informational purposes only, and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare professional with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.