Your Health Management offers accessible, personalized, collaborative health consults for adults (18+) via phone, videoconference, or home visits (home visits in AB only). Health consults via phone or videoconference are available across 7 Canadian provinces and for the following 10 conditions:
- Pre-Diabetes - Diabetes - Weight Management - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Cholesterol - High Blood Pressure - Metabolic Syndrome - Asthma - Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease - Smoking Cessation
Your Health Management represents collaborative health – where your opinion matters. As a Registered Nurse and Certified Diabetes and Respiratory Educator, I specialize in individualized health management and education for adults.
My goal is to help you reach your best state of health and wellness, whether you would like to:
- Achieve health targets specific to your condition (for example: lowering your blood sugars for diabetes, decreasing your cholesterol / blood pressure, or reaching your goal weight).
- Learn more about your health condition (and simplify complex medical information).
- Explore and reach specific health goals you may have in mind.
- Work together to create an individualized care plan specific to your unique need.
- Increase your motivation to take control of your health.
- Learn how to eat healthy.
- Manage your weight in a healthy way.
You can access Your Health Management if you live in one of the following Canadian provinces: Alberta, Manitoba, British Columbia, Newfoundland & Labrador, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, or Ontario. Across all 7 provinces, I am available for telephone or video call sessions at your convenience! In Alberta, I am also available for home visits, if you would prefer an in-person consultation.
Primary care is my passion, and I look forward to meeting you. I’ll be there for you each step of the way. Together, we can do this and help you take charge of your health from the comfort of your home. Let’s get started!